Friday, August 15th, 2014
Successfully log into Haydenmagnet.org Google Account.
Create and share a Google Doc.
Google Apps for Carl Hayden: https://www.haydenmagnet.org
- Open a Safari browser and open the Google website.
- Click the red Sign In button in the upper right corner.
- Sign in with the Haydenmagnet.org account provided to you in your Computer Fundamentals or Computer Science class. If you do not remember your username or password from this account, or if you never took Computer Fundamentals or Computer Science, please see Mister Marmolejo to get your account fixed.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Drive link at the top of the page to access Google Drive. Here you will have access to the most useful Google Apps: Document, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Form and Drawing.
- Click on the red Create button on the left hand side, and create a new Document.
- In this document, write a couple of sentences to tell me about the best thing you’ve learned during our past two weeks together. It can be anything you learned in this class: how to use the Mac, how to configure your desktop, how to save documents on the server, etc.
- When you are finished, click the words “Untitled Document” in the upper left corner, and give this document a proper name.
- Finally, click the blue Share button in the upper right hand corner, and Invite me to share the document. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assigned: August 15th, 2014
Due Date: August 15th, 2014