Final Reflection 2015
Please take a few moments to fill out the following reflection. Click the link below, and the survey form will open in a new page. Answer all questions to the best of your ability before clicking the “submit” button at the bottom of the form. Thank you for all your hard work and !
Final Reflection Link:
Assigned: May 15th, 2015
Due Date: May 20th, 2015
Your acquired design skills have allowed you to produce a number of professional looking documents in numerous formats. Your goal in this final project is to collect the best of these documents, format them for display on the web and produce a Flash animation that showcases your best design work of the year.
- I can produce a complete Flash animation using Motion Tweens and Keyframes that showcases my best design work of the year.
- Extend Timeline
- First, look through all of your completed assignments and choose the three that represent your best work in this class.
- Next, using the Adobe Flash techniques studied in class, design a Flash animation that showcases each of the assignments you have chosen.
- Create an 800×600 ActionScript 3.0 animation with 30 FPS.
- Export an example of your chosen assignment from the program you used to produce it, and import it into your Flash animation’s Library.
- Use Motion Tween animations and text to showcase each assignment.
- For each assignment, you should have the following information:
- The name of the assignment (i.e. Christmas Ad)
- The program you used to produce the assignment (i.e. Adobe InDesign CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5)
- The date the assignment was completed.
- A sentence or two describing what you think you did best on the assignment. (What do you like best about the work? What made you select it as one of your best works?)
- A sentence or two describing what you think you could have done better on the assignment. (What could you have done better if you had more time, put in more effort, or used a different technique?)
- Select a music clip to import as background music for your animation, import it into your Flash animation’s Library and place it into your animation’s timeline so it plays along with your animation.
- Your animation should use as many frames as you need to showcase your three projects. Preview it to make sure it plays properly. (Make sure the audience has enough time to read your information! Try to read it out loud to make sure you have enough time and extend the number of animation frames if it goes by too quickly.)
- You may only use audio, images and text that you have created yourself. This includes music, artwork, photographs and animations. Anything you did not create yourself may not be used.
- Be creative! Make your animation interesting. Mister M has a very short attention span…
- The completed .fla file for this assignment is due in folder number 43 by end of day on Friday, May 15th for seniors, and Monday, May 18th for all others.
Assigned: May 11th, 2015
Due Date: May 18th, 2015