Thursday, April 3rd, 2014
- Identify and produce the three types of Symbols: Movie Clip, Button and Graphic.
- Identify the parts of the Timeline including the Playhead, Frames, Layers and Layer Controls.
- Identify the relevant timeline icons, including a Blank Frame, a Keyframe, an Empty Keyframe, and Content Frames.
- I can create a Movie Clip, Button and a Graphic Symbol.
- I can identify the parts of the Timeline including the Playhead, Frames, Layers and Layer Controls.
- I can identify a Blank Frame, a Keyframe, an Empty Keyframe, and a Content Frame.
- Starting a new document in Flash CS5.5 using the Welcome screen.
- Movie Clip Symbol
- Button Symbol
- Graphic Symbol
- Empty Frame
- Content Frame
- Blank Keyframe
- Produce a new Flash ActionScript 3.0 file. Name it “Your Name – Flash Day 2″
- Use the Shape tools we worked with yesterday to draw a shape, then convert it to a Movie Clip Symbol using the technique demonstrated in the video.
- Repeat this process to create a Button Symbol and a Graphic Symbol.
- Turn in the completed “Your Name – Flash Day 2.fla” file to folder “37 – Flash Day 2 – Symbols” in your period’s subfolder by the end of today.
Assigned: April 3rd, 2013
Due Date: April 3rd, 2013