- I can demonstrate my understanding of computer networks, network operating systems and wireless networking by assembling a functional directional antenna.
- Chapter 20: Wireless Networking
- Turn in your Project Team Contract and Project Team Work Plan (available on StudentsTempFiles server) if you have not already.
- Proceed with the first identified steps in your Project Team Work Plan.
- You may work in either Room 225 or Room 212, but you will need to notify the instructor if you need access to Room 212.
- All tools and equipment are located in Room 212, but the Wireless Network Cards are located in the cabinet above the printer in Room 225.
- Please use this time to make progress on your project. We have time provided to complete the project, but no time to waste. It is very likely that your first antenna design may not be your final design, and you will need time to test and make adjustments to your design.
Posted: May 6th, 2015
Due Date: May 14th, 2015
- I can demonstrate my understanding of computer networks and network operating systems through a summative quiz.
D2SC Website: https://puhsd.d2sc.com/
- Chapter 17: Networking (Chapter 19 in the new textbook)
- Click the D2SC link to connect to the online testing website. Log in with your student number as both the username and the password.
- Navigate to your Assignments and click the “Chap 19 – Networking” quiz.
- The quiz is 12 questions, all multiple choice.
- Please put away all notes, study guides and other materials before starting the quiz.
- Please close all other documents and webpages and do not open any new tabs or windows until after you have submitted the quiz.
- Please remain silent until everyone has completed the quiz.
- Submit your test answers before the end of the class period today.
- When you have completed your quiz, begin reading Chapter 18 on Wireless Networking in the online textbook located on the StudentsTempFiles (10.4.22.58) network share.
Assigned: May 1st, 2015
Due Date: May 1st, 2015